Female Music Producers Masterclass St Kilda Live n Local
Demystify audio technology, learn how to grow your business and get some trade secrets to improve your production!
There is a disproportionate number of women working as recording engineers, mixers and music producers. I want to share knowledge and help women get an advantage as well as gain confidence in their pursuit of a career in music production.
This masterclass is suited to aspiring female music producers with a goal of working in the industry recording, mixing and producing other artists. Ideally applicants will at least be enrolled in a Cert IV of Sound Production or equivalent. Participants of all skill levels will find value in the content, however, the advanced topics will be more valuable to an experienced graduate.
Looking forward to seeing you at the masterclass!
PRODUCTION MASTERCLASS OVERVIEW
- Signal Flow
- Aux Sends/Returns and Busses
Understanding The Technology
- Pitch Correction Tools
- Getting a better sound without upgrading your gear
- Managing self-doubt
- How to learn it the easy way
- Starting and growing your business
- How to invest (Marketing, Training, Gear)
- Positioning in the market
- How much should I charge?
Special Guest: Adalita Srsen (Solo artist, founding member of Magic Dirt)
- Advanced mixing techniques to improve your production overnight
- Work on a mix from scratch in the studio
Special Guest: Michelle Bourke (CEO Artlivemedia, Winner Telstra Business Awards 2016)
Sat 19th Aug & Sun 20th Aug, 2017
9:30am – 6:00pm
80-86 Inkerman St, St Kilda
With Special Guests:
Adalita Srsen (Solo Artist & Founding Member Magic Dirt) & Michelle Bourke (CEO Artlivemedia, Winner Telstra Business Awards 2016)