How To Make A Hit Record And Other Production Secrets Workshop
Simon Moro and Allan Eaton Studio have teamed up for Live N Local to present a production workshop for bands, singer/songwriters and solo artists.
If you’ve ever recorded before, and not got the result you wanted or you’re about to embark on your first recording, this workshop is made for you. Take the chance to ask challenging questions about the process, budget, rates, and the business of making your record.
By the end of the session, you’ll be armed with the knowledge you need to make smart decisions about how and when you should commence recording, and how much to should invest in it.
Live ‘N Local Workshop Outline
We will cover:
– Determining your goals – and why this is important
– Questions to ask your producer
– The difference between booking a studio yourself vs. working with a producer, and how it affects your sound
– Real-world examples to hear the differences between:
- Low, mid, and high budget productions, and know the costs
- The different sounds of home, project, and commercial studios
- Performance and sound of pro session players vs. ‘mates’
- Before pre-production
- What should be covered
- How you should feel when pre-production is ‘done’
– How much should you spend on production?
– What to do next?
– Open questions
Apply Now for this FREE Live N Local event
DATE: Saturday 24th August, 2019
LOCATION: 80-86 Inkerman St, St Kilda
Include a link to a song you’d like mixed with your application for a chance to win a pro mix package valued at $1299!